We offer a number of tours that will make you see the wonderful arts and architecture of Prague. While walking and chatting you will learn and understand the history of this country, the heroic efforts of its people, the major historical personalities and the connections between historical and current events.
Our walks will take you to the center of Prague and to the Castle area. We make sure that you visit all the important sights and you will see the ones not listed in every guidebook. Upon request we can organize trips that are a bit off the beaten track or ones that are organized according to your interests.
Take a walk with us in the center of Prague or to the Castle area. We will discover the Old Town, the New Town, the Castle, we will follow the steps of the Alchemists, we will see what is there in the Jewish Quarter, the Lesser Town, we will enjoy the parks of the city, have a coffee or a beer in one of the manypubs and cafes.
It is your time in Prague, why not make the most of it? Our goal is to provide you with great experiences and to contribute to your wonderful time in Prague.
Inner City Tour
- Architecture of the center of Prague,
- The secrets of the Astronomical Clock,
- Modernist Prague
- Wenceslas square in the 20th century,
- Mozart and Prague,
- New Town,
- Jewish Quarter
- Historical and cultural background
- Charles Bridge
- Architecture of the buildings in the Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral,
- St. George Church
- The Golden Lane
- Castle Gardens,
- Mala Strana, Little Quarter, Lesser Town
- House signs on Nerudova and elsewhere
- Kampa island
- John Lennon Wall
- The Carmelite Church
Tours upon individual requests
Let us know what you are interested in, we will make the tour according to your interests and needs.
- Interested who the Alchemists were?
- Interested in 20th century history?
- Interested in modern architecture?
Come with us and see it for yourself!